As stipulated in the Level 4 lockdown permissions and restrictions regulations for South Africa, all employees must be temperature screened before entering the workplace, and the same applies to the general public when entering public places.
The DEFCON Digital Infrared Thermometer is a CE and FDA approved Non-Contact Infrared digital thermometer as required by South African regulations relating to COVID-19 health and safety protocols for the screening of workers and public.
The DEFCON HTD8813C Digital Infrared Thermometer by HeTaida measures body temperature quick and hassle-free without having to touch the person.
A contactless digital infrared thermometer is essential to minimize the risks of infections from the novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) enabling you to screen workers for temperature without the discomfort of having to sit still with a thermometer in the mouth, armpit or rectum.
The DEFCON Digital Infrared Thermometer provides accurate temperature readings up to 0.2 degrees Celsius in under 2 seconds. It can also be used to measure the temperature of any surface, room and even feeding bottles adding to its versatility.
- Conforms to South Africa COVID-19 Level 4 Lockdown requirements for screening the temperature of employees and persons entering public places
- FDA approved infrared thermometer – The Food and Drug Administration of the United States
- CE approved digital thermometer – certification mark that indicates conformity with health and safety standards for products sold within the EU
- Fast temperature readings under 2 seconds
- Highly accurate temperature readings within 0.2 degrees Celsius
- Non-contact / Contactless temperature readings up to 5cm
- Reduces the risk of infection
- Multi-use: measure room temperature, surface temperatures, baby bottles and more.
- Manufacturer / Brand: HeTaida
- Model: HTD8813C
- Battery: 2 x AAA (Rechargeable batteries are optional)
- Size: 13.8cm x 9.5cm x 4cm
- Weight: 90g
- Warranty: 12 months
Infrared thermometers measure temperature from a distance. This distance can be many miles or a fraction of an inch. Infrared thermometers are often used in circumstances when other sorts of thermometers are not practical. If an object is very fragile or dangerous to be near, for example, an infrared thermometer is a good way to get a temperature from a safe distance.
Are you looking for a Digital Infrared Thermometer for Sale? Metal detectors South Africa can help you. See our Digital infrared thermometer for sale order a digital infrared thermometer online today for the best prices in town.